The ring

More
6 years 5 months ago #822 by Rehan Khan
The ring was created by Rehan Khan
Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullah is Kawthar referring to Fatima Az Zahra alaihi salam. Second was it allowed for the khalipha to wear the ring of holy prophet Muhammad Mustafa sallallahu alaihi wasallam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #839 by Imam Rassi Society
Replied by Imam Rassi Society on topic The ring
wa alaykum as salaam wa rahma!

Thank you for your questions! As for the tafsir of Surah al-Kawthar, I have not came across any Zaydi sources that indicate al-Kawthar is Faatima az-Zahraa (as).

As for whether it was allowed for the caliphs to wear the Prophet's ring, I haven't read anything on this issue. I guess if it is true that Prophets do not leave inheritance, it would beg the question as to why did the caliphs subsequently inherit his ring? If everything they eave is sadaqa or mal al-ummah, every Muslim should have access to his ring.

And Allah knows best!

IRS

More
6 years 3 months ago #876 by Rehan Khan
Replied by Rehan Khan on topic The ring
Narrated Anas:

that when Abu Bakr became the Caliph, he wrote a letter to him (and stamped it with the Prophet's ring) and the engraving of the ring was in three lines: Muhammad in one line, 'Apostle' in another line, and 'Allah' in a third line. Anas added: 'the ring of the Prophet was in his hand, and after him, in Abu Bakr's hand, and then in 'Umar's hand after Abu Bakr. When Uthman was the Caliph, once he was sitting at the well of Aris. He removed the ring from his hand and while he was trifling with it, dropped into the well. We kept on going to the well with Uthman for three days looking for the ring, and finally the well was drained, but the ring was not found.
Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 72, Number 767:

So in other hadiths it state do not make ring like this. My question did they have the authority to use the ring of prophet Muhammad Mustafa sallallahu alaihi wasallam after his demise

Time to create page: 0.226 seconds