Twelvers hadith books according to Zaydi scholars

More
7 years 11 months ago #220 by Mohand
Salam alaikum !

How are considered the Twelvers hadith books according to zaydi scholars ? Do they have any value ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #223 by Imam Rassi Society
wa alaykum as salaam.

There is a general mistrust of 12er literature due to the perception of their misrepresenting the imams of Ahl al-Bayt(as).

And Allah knows best!

IRS

More
7 years 11 months ago #226 by Mohand
Thank you for your anwser ! Is this mistrust the same as for Sunni sources ?

More
7 years 11 months ago #238 by Imam Rassi Society
Thank you for your question! There is a similar concern for Sunni sources; however, our imams and scholars tend to quote from Sunni sources a lot--not because they see them as authentic or sound in themselves--but rather they use Sunni sources to prove their positions to Sunnis from their own books. Also, since Sunnis are the majority, it serves more of a purpose to reference their books when their literature is seen as the "standard."

However, that is not to say that there is no criticism of some of their narrators. In a previous post we mentioned the likes of Abu Shihab az-Zuhri who officiated the execution of Imam Zayd (As). Despite that, he is authoritative to Sunnis though not authoritative to Zaydis obviously.

And Allah knows best!

IRS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohand

More
7 years 10 months ago #285 by ustazhussein
Indeed, indeed, in this group we have met different youths of different background who were attached to their zealous, fanatic and radical sects but have met together to join together to research for the good cause and to uphold the standard of the true creed. I in my sect the Imamiyah al Ithnaashariyah, I when I came back from studies I gave my own theory of Shiism and I refuted some blind practices done in our enviroment here in Tanzania, so people became enraged at me and accused me falsely of 'wahhabism' and they showed me such a cruelty that was shown by Muawiyah and the Omayyads, and they boycotted me everywhere so that I don't receive any job or help, and finally in the recent days someone tried to assasinate me and poisoned me in a tea because of which my kidneys and liver are unstable. But praise be to God, even in this sickness I glorify God. In this forum we are in now, as new adherents of the true Shia' cause, as were all our Imams like Imam Zayd bin Ali Zaynulabideen a.s, his father Imam Zaynulabideen a.s, his grandfather Imam Hussein a.s who was massacared unjustly at Karbala, his son Imam Yahya bin Zayd a.s, Imam Jafar Sadiq a.s the faqih of the Ummah, Imam Musa ibn Jafar al Kadhem a.s who was brutally imprisoned for several years in different prisons and then was poisoned and his body was left at the bridge of Baghdad, Imam Ridha a.s who was brutally targeted as he was the Imam of the Alawiyeen and those who are on Haqq, thus all the Alawi Imams who strived for the truth faced injustice, until people stole the name "Shia" which belonged to the followers of Mowlana Ali a.s those who really followed him, but when the Zaydiyah Shia Imams ruled North Yemen during the rule of Imams like Imam Hamidudin and Imam Yahya al Haadi ilal Haqq, they oppressed no one, they gave even the Yemeni Jews their rights and that is why the Zaydi goverment is far better than all goverments because they won't opress a sunni or a wahabi as an Imami goverment would do and they won't opress an Imami or an Ismaili as a Sunni or a Wahhabi goverment would do. To learn more about Shia Zaydiyah visit : www.salvationark.com

Qadhi Nu'man Tamimi, the scholar of the Ismailiyah Shia', how he in his sharh al Akhbar mentions the way Imam Musa al Kadhim a.s and the way Imam Ridha a.s were murdered by Abbassid rulers, and how the Alawites who strived to topple the Abbasid unjust rulers were faced with injustice, this is when the Abbasids oppressed the family of the Prophet, and the Prophet left to the Ummah the Quran and Ahlulbayt. Upto this day the challenge is going on. The Zaydiyah are a part of Shiism that respect all the righteous Imams a.s and also they want to establish the rule of Ahlulbayt on this world. They refrain from cursing anyone or defaming anyone. They refrain from associating with a sinner until he/she repents. I am being opressed in Tanzania by so-called Shias because of my speaking the truth. things are done to me which are worse. and the people here are so rich and they poisoned me and bribe doctors not to treat. is this the way of Ali a.s?. now. so that is why in a country where there are no Zaydiyah i have emraced the true path because this path goes with intellect and not with Bida'h (innovations) and blind beliefs and practicies. Hussein . my email : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Imam Rassi Society

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds