Marriage

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #921 by Abderrahmane
Marriage was created by Abderrahmane
Salam alikoum i would like to know how a marriage is etablished in madhab zaidi because i m a muslim and i love all madhab in islam because our God is one our book is one and our prophet is one and we all believe in the prophets and what they bring to us and because we believe in the last day and qadr but i started studie the different madhab and i have a preference for the zaidi madhab and i m from shia Ali a.s. but remember as well as you are the most authentic madhab no one can embrace the truth in the totality only God almighty and those in who he throw His ruh.in that way i want to started this subject because in zaidi madhab there is to be a wali and two witness to etablish the marriage according to the hadith which says that there is no marriage without a wali and two witness but i want to learn so i ask you what about the coran al hakim where Allah tabaraka taala tells to us that there is to be whitness in talaq but no mention for nikah and where He tells to us that slave needed permission of "ahlihina" but no mention for permision for free woman so i want to be enlighten because you are certainly more infom than me be because i born in france and i study lonely and even if i read and understand arab its not my mother langage and i m modest so i know that the coran is easy to understand but that it no to be read with the passions.I say that because marriage is needed to procreate and make familly and to live in couple but understand me sidna adam before living in earth lived a jana and the real goal of marriage is to reach the paradise with his wife and threre is no to be coercion in that case and in madhab hanafi who study under Zaid a.s. there is a marriage that allow people to get married in the way only of the coran i think that whitness and wali are suna because if wali is needed and he dont want to mary the woman to the pretender isnt it a risk for the couple to fall in zina?and i would like to know although what is the position of zaidi madhab about oral sex in couple and masturbation for the single.barak Allah fikoum.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Abderrahmane.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #922 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Marriage
Wa alaykum asalam wa rahamat Allah wa barakatuh,

There is no direct proof in the Quran for the need of a Wali and two witnesses, but as you mentioned it is mentioned in hadith as the prophet peace be upon him and his progeny said " لا نكاح إلا بولي وشاهدين" "there is no marriage without guardian(Wali) and two witnesses" and we must follow the prophet as indicated in the koran {وَمَا آتَاكُمُ الرَّسُولُ فَخُذُوهُ وَمَا نَهَاكُمْ عَنْهُ فَانْتَهُوا}[الحشر: 7] "and whatever the prophet has brought to you, you must take it and whatever he forbids you from then you must abstain."

As for oral sex: it seems like a disgusting habit and it is recommended to avoid such unsanitary behavior.
Lastly masturbation: there are many opinions concerning this subject, but in Zaidism it is Haram.

In Sha Allah I have answered your question.

And Allah knows best.

More
5 years 4 months ago #923 by Abderrahmane
Replied by Abderrahmane on topic Marriage
Salam alikoum baraka Allahou fikoum yes you answer my questions thank you very much God bless you and all the member that take care of this forum for your work
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Time to create page: 0.594 seconds