TAHARAH (CLEASING), SALAT and HAJJ

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #890 by YudisZw123
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ
Allahumma salli wa sallim wa baarik ^ala Muhammad wa ^ala aalihi atT-Tayyebeena aT-Tahireen,

Hope you are in the very best healthy condition, faith, and ihsan.
I would like to know about 2 (two) points of question, which is first one for the Matter of Salat and the second one is for the Matter of Hajj. I expect you could answer me:

1. TAHARAH (CLEANSING)
Is the position of the dog's urine impure (najas / najees) as like as Shafi'is and Hanabila, so it should be cleansed up 7 times with soil and ending by water, since the position of urine is like the saliva, and practically applies for the entire body of the dogs without exception, or no need to be performed such upcleansing such as Malikis and Hanafis, since the narration is only revealed about the najas/najees on its saliva. Could you enlighten me of this matter?

2. SALAT
In sunni literature there are no real hadith on the prophet praying with hands to the side, except the Malikis with the "isolated" hadith came from Al-Mudawanna, which mentioned there one of Sahabah (or perhaps tabi^een) did performed sadl position. What about the Zaidis, do we actually have an explicit hadith on the prophet (peace be upon him) did so? I know the twelver shias use a hadith (I don't know the exact source) of Imam Ali basically saying "do not fold your hands". But I want an explicit report of the prophet doing it or commanding it. I also saw in Musnad Imam Zaid a report of the prophet saying to fold hands below navel.

"Imam Zaid bin Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated on the authority of Ali bin Abu Talib (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Three things indicate the habits of the Prophets: hastening in breaking the fast, eating sahoor at the final moments, and folding hands (during prayer) under the belly button.” "

باب الإفطار
234- حدثني زيد بن علي، عن أبيه، عن جده، عن علي عليهم السلام قال: ((ثلاثٌ من أخلاق الأنبياء صلاة الله وسلامه عليهم: تعجيل الإفطار، وتأخير السحور، ووضع الأكف على الأكف تحت السرة)).

It seems to me that the there is falseness of translating the part, it is not "folding", but "put" or "place" the right one over the left one. However, the meaning here is actually not as like as Sunnis had given literally meaning of such kind of hadith, otherwise it was interpreted as "doing good thing as GOD has commanded over letting the bad things occurred". It would be related in Surah Al Baqarah at the first main section (verse 26).

Well, actually there are particular fuqaha (jurisprudentists) in Zaidi that 'allow' to put right hand over the left one, but they didn't go back to this hadith, perhaps another hadith or kind of consideration, and it is small practice rather than jumhoor.

However the next problem is, assumingly the interpretation was correct, how about the interpretation of السرة which literally means "the belly". Could you please help me to figure it out?

3. HAJJ
1. According to Zaidis, should we perform jumrah before the sun rises similar to Malikis, or not oblige to as like as other madhaahib/jumhoor?
2. What is the Zaidis' verdict about the cut nails, hairs and other part of bodies for those who will perform ^udiyah (sacrifice)? Is it permissible but by accidental only, so by means it's either able to be "mubah" or "makhruh tanzih" as like as Malikis, Shafi'is, Hanafis? Or impermissible at all, so it will be "haraam", as like as Hanabila?

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you so much and jazaakAllahu khayran katheeran.

Regards.
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by YudisZw123.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #893 by admin
1- in Zaidism any impurity is cleaned by:
a) if the impurity is sensed with the sense. washed until the impurity is not sensed anymore. Then washed with water only an extra two times.
b) if the impurity is not sensed, then it must be washed with water only three times.

2- The hadith you are referring to from Musnad AlImam Zaid was not in the book of prayer, therefore it is most probably not referring to prayer instead it might be referring to some etiquette.

3- 1-In Zaidism throwing the Jamrah is after fajr. Throwing before fajr is allowed in some situations, like those who are afraid of harm, woman, and others in similar situations.

2- Do you mean in the state of Ihram or just udihyah in Eid Arafat?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds